Apprentice Technical Office Assistant
3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a person with an organised approach and excellent time management skills, good communication skills the ability to work well as part of a team, computer literacy, a good level of English spelling and grammar, good numeracy skills, accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to use your initiative.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Answering telephones, taking accurate messages and transfer to appropriate member of staff.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail.
- Scan/copy documents
- Maintain office filing and organisation of project documents and invoices
- Monitor and maintain supplies/materials and resource distribution for sites & office, including organising first aid boxes.
- Assist with office liaison and diary management.
- Perform work related errands as requested such as going to post office/bank
- Some computer skills including MS office, internet skills, use of emails, data collection.
- Keep office area clean and tidy
- Project management and design - in house training provided - would be required to assist with management of small projects. Create & update AutoCAD drawings; assist with site surveys; prepare partition layout drawings and technical details.
Full clean driving licence essential
Must be dog friendly as resident office dog
Office/Business Apprenticeships provide highly transferrable skills and are relevant to most types of business. They are therefore a great starting point to get into the world of work
Apply for Apprentice Technical Office Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly