Food and Beverage Assistants – Full Time, Part Time and Casual - Hilton London Gatwick Airport
A Food and Beverage Assistant is responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working to achieve departmental targets.
Become part of the Hilton Family Today!
Hilton London Gatwick is currently recruiting across all 5 of its outlets
We offer various shift patterns, and hours of work. We are looking for Full Time and Part Time Team Members.
Experience of working in a pub, cafe or serving people in general is beneficial to be successful in applying for this role.
• Bartenders with serving drinks experience
• Waiters with serving food experience
• Barista's with great people skill and coffee knowledge is beneficial
• Conference and Banqueting Assistants
Hilton offers a variety of perks and benefits including (but not limited to)
• Hilton Market Place – online discounts and loyalty point collection on thousands of high street stores and service providers.
• Internal promotion and transfer opportunity’s across departments, hotels and countries.
• Personal Development programmes.
• Hilton University
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty
• And more!
Apply today to be contacted by the recruiter to discuss the suitable positions for yourself!!