Demi Chef de Partie - Hilton London Gatwick Airport
A demi Chef de Partie is responsible for ensuring high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working to achieve departmental targets.
Hilton offers a variety of perks and benefits including (but not limited to)
• Hilton Market Place – online discounts and loyalty point collection on thousands of high street stores and service providers.
• Internal promotion and transfer opportunity’s across departments, hotels and countries.
• Personal Development programmes.
• Hilton University
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty
• And more!
Become part of the Hilton Family Today!
Hilton London Gatwick is currently recruiting a Demi Chef de Partie
To successfully fill this role, you should display
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work on own or in teams
• Previous kitchen experience in similar role
• Intermediate Food Hygiene
It would be advantageous if you hold an NVQ Level 2
Apply today to be contacted by the recruiter to discuss the suitable positions for yourself!!
Apply for Demi Chef de Partie - Hilton London Gatwick Airport
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Flexible Permanent Health & Safety Aviation jobs in Crawley
- Flexible Permanent Health & Safety Business jobs in Crawley
- Flexible Permanent Health & Safety Hospitality & Catering jobs in Crawley
- Flexible Permanent Health & Safety Catering jobs in Crawley
- Flexible Permanent Health & Safety Chef jobs in Crawley