Trading And Pricing Manager
Our client is a growing organisation based in Brighton. The main aim of this role is to implement and drive the trading and pricing strategy of the company to maximise revenue.
You will need to work across the different departments of the business to ensure each season is planned and on sale with processes set to enhance performance
The client is striving to maximise revenue generation, balancing short term seasonal performance against long-term goals.
* Set the pricing strategy during each season, planning every process and coordinating the inventory.
* Set all targets to maximise revenue.
* Take responsibility for pricing and revenue management of sales including non-inclusive extras.
* Provide input to sales plans and revenue targets and then monitor performance through KPIs and trading reports.
* Manage performance against budget and highlight concerns and opportunities.
* Liaise with sales and marketing teams all concerns and plans are being communicated and addressed via all sales channels.
* Create and improve revenue management models to ensure price and sales are achieving targets.
* Be aware of competitors' position and trends, particularly pricing and offers.
* Engage in weekly trading meetings and monthly strategic meetings for future planning.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Ability to prioritise workload and manage deadlines
* Strong team management skills.
* Proactive with a flexible, positive attitude.
* Highly organized.
* Highly numerate and analytical, with excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Confident presenter, able to construct and deliver strategic plans to business stakeholders, good at influencing and negotiating.
* Ability to produce presentations and reports, using MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and MS Word.
* Excellent modeling and analytical skills.
To apply for this role, you must have strong knowledge and understanding of revenue management, planning and pricing and have previous experience of working in a revenue management role.
We are looking for someone with a degree-level education, who is highly numerate and analytical.
Please apply for this role online or call Charlotte / Katie for more details.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.