Momentum Services Ltd, Apprentice Lounge/Hostess
The key tasks as part of the role will include:
- Customer Service : interacting with passengers.( greeting, answer client needs , farewell)
- Catering tasks- clearing tables, refilling bar buffet, cleaning dishes, organising stockroom
- Balance catering duties and customer service by being organised and have a focus on attention to details at all time
- Ensure that Front and back of House areas are maintained to the highest standards set by the company at all times
- Adhere to all company policies and guidelines ( e.g. customer service attitude , grooming , Drugs & Alcohol, attendance )
- Apply the Excellence program & the 10 promises and strive to achieve company standards
- Manage passengers’ requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Accountable for the results of the company in terms of Customer service, cleanliness , tidiness and product knowledge
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of safety and security according to Eurostar authority regulations
- Recognise Business passengers and anticipate their needs at all times.
- Look at ways to improve Customer service
At the end of the apprenticeship it expected that a full time, permanent job will be available depending upon the success of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
You MUST speak Fluent French and English to apply for this role.
The benefits for the role include: • Travel card monthly for ZONE 1 to 2 on presentation of receipt • Meal allowance of £6.50 per worked day. • Potential permanent role given after apprenticeship depending on successful apprenticeship and personal development
The essential skills for the role include:
- You must speak FLUENT French and English to apply for this role.
- Excellent grooming standards
- Natural Customer Service skills
- A strong knowledge of ICT programmes including Word, Excel and Access
- Confidence in making suggestions
- The ability to problem solve and use your own initiative.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Reliability to complete the whole apprenticeship and do the job as well as possible
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to find solutions for project work and unexpected situations
It is desirable that you can also speak Dutch.
35hrs per week, 5 days, 7 hours per day
Apply for Momentum Services Ltd, Apprentice Lounge/Hostess
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly