NHS Recruitment open day - Thursday 25 May
Recruitment open day at Haywards Heath, Health Centre - Thursday 25 May
We're in the top 120 best places to work by HSJ Best Places to Work.
We are looking for Nurses, Band 4 Assistant Practitioners and HCA’s to come and join our team. We can offer permanent appointments or the opportunity to join the Trust on a flexible basis, to cover short-term and temporary roles.
The open day will be held on Thursday 25 May 2017 between 10am till 2pm at Haywards Heath, Health Centre.
Anyone interested in finding out more about working for the Trust is welcome to come along and speak to us.
We are the main provider of NHS community health services across West Sussex, Brighton & Hove and the High Weald, Lewes and Havens area of East Sussex, providing medical, nursing and therapeutic care to over 9,000 people a day, employing around 4,750 staff.
We have many roles available on a permanent and temporary basis with a variety of shifts in our bedded units, community settings and clinics. We offer flexible hours, good rates of pay, and substantial training and development. We are proud to be the first NHS employer in Sussex to be a Living Wage employer.
- Staff Nurse Inpatient (Horsham, Crawley and Mid Sussex)
- Community Staff Nurse (Horsham, Crawley and Mid Sussex)
See our full list of vacancies online www.sussexcommunity.nhs.uk/jobs or call us today: 01273 242227.
More jobs like this
- Part Time Permanent Health & Safety Business jobs in Haywards Heath
- Part Time Permanent Health & Safety Healthcare jobs in Haywards Heath
- Part Time Permanent Health & Safety General Practice jobs in Haywards Heath
- Part Time Permanent Health & Safety Nursing jobs in Haywards Heath
- Part Time Permanent Health & Safety Pharmacy jobs in Haywards Heath