My client is looking for a new member of staff to work with the operations tam including warehouse operations to ensure routine and ad-hoc administration tasks are completed in a timely and effective manner.
The main responsibilities:
* Complete weekly stock reporting and upload vehicle loading sheets for management
* Monitoring stock levels and completing routine stock checks
* Helping with order chasing and booking in parts
* Assist with new supplies evaluation and investigation
* Data entry of new parts on to the system
* Liaise effectively with freight and courier companies on all shipments as required
* Attend and participate in meetings and attend all training courses required to carry out the responsibilities of the role
* Carry out safety checks and ensure on all equipment
* Liaise with internal departments
It would be beneficial if you had knowledge of:
* Working to the requirements of ISO9001-2008 and FAA AC00-56B
* Health and Safety guidelines
* Export Control regulations
* Dangerous Goods Locations and Hazardous Shipments
* Hazardous Scrap Procedure
This role comes with full training and would suit someone starting their career in an operations department Good progression through the organisation is encouraged.
If you would like to apply for his role, please call Katie or Charlotte on 01273 87154 or apply on line
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.