I am proudly representing a successful company based in central Redhill. I am currently recruiting for a Business Co-ordinator who will be working within the operations department reporting to the AMR (Automated Meter Reading) Team Leader.
This is covering long term sick and will be starting as soon as possible! There is also the opportunity to apply for permanent or contracted positions within the company. This contract is paying £19,935 per annum with an end of contract bonus prorated 10% of salary, based on performance and appraisal.
This team is responsible for the coordination of customer installations and external clients.
* Being the first point of contact for AMR service providers and customers
* Co-ordinating AMR projects with the providers and customers
* Identifying any issues and finding a solution quickly and effectively
* Ensuring that 100% customer service is provided at all times
* Managing and updating reports on a weekly basis
* Resolving any relevant queries
* Validating data to minimise customer data issues
The successful candidate will:
* Have strong technical/analytical skills
* Be able to communicate at all levels
* Have experience reporting data
* Work efficiently and able to meet deadlines
* Be flexible and have a strong work ethic
This position would be suitable for a candidate with a technical background. If you have knowledge of Business Objects and MS Excel, you will be at an advantage.
This company is a reputable organisation with beautiful modern offices and exceptional benefits.
* 25 days' holiday entitlement
* Interest free season ticket loan
* Child Care vouchers
* Company pension
* Share Incentive Plan
* Private health care
* Private dental scheme
* Eye care vouchers
* Further education support
* Sports and Social Club
* Gym membership
* Employee advisory programme
* Cycle to work scheme
If you feel that your experience suits the requirements stated above, please contact Autumn or Daisy on 01273 947818 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.