Operations Manager - Martlets Care Agency
Exciting Opportunity – Operations Manager
Martlets Care Agency
Are you innovative, self-motivated and passionate about managing a service which delivers great care in our community?
Being the Operations Manager at Martlets Care could be the ideal job for you. We are looking for a manager that can work under their own initiative, enjoys being self-motivated, has strong communication skills and is committed to securing our continued success.
Martlets Care has a reputation for providing high quality care services to clients living independently within the community of Brighton and Hove.
Main duties will include:
- Implement and oversee a new client and staff data platform and liaise appropriately to ensure GDPR issues are taken into consideration
- Oversee, review and improve the Administration Team work systems, to ensure the smooth running of the business and support its continual growth in line with annual targets
- Oversee planning and coordination of care activities
- Recruiting, motivating, supporting and engaging the office team
- Compliance with all CQC requirements
Key skills required:
- Self-motivated, willing to work as part of the team and able to establish priorities
- Experience of, and ability to, line manage effectively
- Project management skills
- Experience of business administration systems, databases and reporting performances against business objectives
- Experience of managing budgets and audits
- An understanding of compliance and quality requirements and how to audit in line with best practice
Hours, Salary and Benefits:
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- £26,559 to £29,796 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Company pension with matched contributions, cashback health scheme, generous annual leave, subsidised restaurant, professional development opportunities.
Closing Date: 5th September 2017
Interviews Date: 13th September 2017