Job title: Recruitment Administrator
Salary: £16k raising to £17k after probation
Free onsite parking
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Recruitment Administrator to join their friendly team based just outside of Brighton. You will be working closely with the HR team to primarily to assist with Regulated Recruitment processes.
This job would be perfect for someone with excellent administration skills looking to get into HR/Recruitment.
* To process new adviser application packs
* To conduct referencing enquiries and to follow up any comments which may require further information, including the diary and follow up of any debt repayment proposals disclosed on references
* To prepare and issue contracts and ensure that these are signed and returned
* To organise attendance of candidates liaising where necessary with the Training department
* To prepare and issue welcome letters and course joining instructions
* To help arrange accommodation and to 'meet and greet' course attendees
* Compile delegate lists attending the courses and confirm these to the venue
* To maintain personnel records for all Advisers and to keep the databases up to date at all times
* To process any notifiable changes for Advisers / Appointed representatives
* To process resignations of leavers of advisers
* To ensure that all spreadsheets and databases are updated when necessary
* Process Audit requests for Compliance
If you have the ability to work well under pressure with excellent organisation and administration skills then please contact Rubi Taylor on 01273 830497 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.