Fire Alarm Maintenance Engineer
Brighton Fire Alarms Ltd based in Sussex for over 20 years in Fire Alarm Installation & Maintenance industry are looking for an experienced FIRE ALARMS MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
In return, we offer the successful candidate with the relevant experience the following,
- Excellent Salary Package depending on experience
- Company Benefits
- Competitive Holiday Entitlement.
Proven experience as a Fire Alarm Maintenance Engineer is essential for this role.
Desirable Electrical / Electronic background
- Work to the BS 5266 Emergency Lighting Standard
- Work to the BS 5839 Fire Alarm Systems
- Annual, 6 & 3 monthly inspections.
- Fault Find & Fix
- Call Out Rota out of Hours – Currently 1 week in 8
Provide day to day servicing of Fire Alarms & Emergency lightning.
Contracts to include Weekly, Quarterlies and Annual Inspections, Fault finding & Repairs.
To respond to emergency call-outs and carry out any remedial works as required
and report any defects to the maintenance manager.
Complete necessary company documentations in accordance with in-house guidelines and procedures.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org