2 days left
- Full Time
Are you an ambitious sales professional with a passion for building customer relationships?
Do you want to work in a different sort of outbound role - one where you won't have to cold call anyone?
Do you want to be an ambassador for Sky?
We're looking for someone who can help put customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the ways we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues - and you can help make it happen.
About the role
As a Sales Advisor, you'll be an ambassador of our Sky department.
You'll represent and promote this well-known brand, making existing customers aware of how we can help give them peace of mind. Our outbound teams ensure that we are servicing our customers at various stages of their journey with Sky, engaging them in conversation, talking them through how to use additional Sky services tailored to their viewing habits, and offering suitable cover for their equipment and associated devices.
You will be supported every step of the way in this role with ongoing training and development so that you are able to build quality relationships on behalf of Sky.
As a skilled sales professional, you thrive on beating targets - but always make sure the customer comes first. You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to quickly build a strong relationship.
Our most successful Sales Advisors also love to be challenged. They enjoy healthy competition and giving excellent service.
- A real skill in understanding the needs of customers
- A natural ability to deliver first-class customer service
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt tone and pace as required
- Great team spirit
- Salary of £18,900 to £20,738
- Potential pay increase after six months
- Bonus scheme of up to £4,500 per annum
- 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days)
- Clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Comprehensive in-house training
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan
- Discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Regular incentives and prizes (everything from sky-dives to holidays) to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurants
About Domestic & General
With around 9 million UK customers, we're the country's leading specialist warranty provider. We're also a proud partner of major brands worldwide, with 16 million customers in 14 countries. Our mission is to take the worry out of breakdowns.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note - as this is a regulated role, we have a thorough referencing process that includes credit and criminal record checks.
Role ID: K31-6 [Sales Agent, Call Centre & Sales Vacancies, immediate ]
Client Role: [ Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Call Centre & Sales Vacancies, Sales ]
Category ID: 12 Call Centre Roles [ Customer Services, Sales, Outbound Sales ]