Team Leader- Claims First Response- Leicester
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you passionate about leadership? Do you have the skills to grow people and performance? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious, rewarding and vibrant working environment? Then look no further! We are currently looking for a Team Leader to join our growing Claims First Response department in Leicester to support in creating an engaging and rewarding working environment.
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.2 million customers and employing over 2,700 colleagues at sites in Bexhill, Leicester and Newmarket. We have built our business by championing the customer by providing refreshingly straightforward service and products and offer car, motorcycle, van and home insurance directly to the public.
The Team Leader (Claims First Response) will lead a team of First Responders who play a vital part in looking after our customers. This new leadership role has been created to enable our First Responder's to gather new claim information from our customers over the phone and deliver exceptional customer service ensuring that every customer is treated in a refreshingly straightforward and emphatic way.
About the role:
- You will be leading a team of between 10 -15 First Responders who will dedicated to delighting customers in each and every interaction within the claims customer journey.
- You will lead a First Responder team who will register all new claims with total accuracy, with a focus on helping the customer to get back on the road as quickly as possible.
- As key member of the Hastings Direct leadership team you will strive to deliver the best customer service in our market place.
- You will instill a service culture to your team that enables and empowers colleagues to go above and beyond for every customer. You will do this by inspiring and engaging your team which will contribute towards our '1 in 10 by 2020' vision.
- You will embed a coaching and performance management culture within your team, also creating the time, space and confidence for your team to go above and beyond for customers.
You will have:
- Experience of leading an operational team and be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with previous coaching experience.
- A track record of building high levels of engagement to deliver exceptional customer and colleague outcomes.
- The desire to develop your skills and capabilities as well each of your team members.
- Claims experience and an understanding of general insurance is desirable.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive a competitive salary along with up to 5% annual bonus, up to 3% contributory pension, life assurance, along with Hastings Direct discounts and reward schemes, with the opportunity to progress and develop.
If you think this sounds like you, then please apply today!