Insight Agent - New Business Review - Bexhill
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you passionate about problem solving? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious, rewarding and vibrant working environment? Then look no further!
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.2 million customers and employing over 2,700 colleagues at sites in Bexhill, Leicester and Newmarket. We have built our business by championing the customer by providing refreshingly straightforward service and products and offer car, motorcycle, van and home insurance directly to the public.
Here at Hastings Direct, we are currently recruiting for Insight Agents (New Business Review) to join our headquarters in Bexhill, East Sussex. As one of the fastest growing insurance providers in the UK, with ambitious growth plans, we are able to offer you the tools to excel and progress with us in the future.
An overview of the Insight Agent role:
- Our in insight department is fundamentally our fraud department. Our fraud department is award winning and is at the forefront of technological innovation.
- This particular role sits within the New Business Review team, which deals with policy validation at its creation.
- You will be confirming information provided by customers at the policy application stage and investigating any discrepancies or potential fraudulent activity. These checks vary and can be a simple "No Claims Bonus" confirmation with the previous insurer, or requesting documentary evidence from the policy holder.
- You will be engaging with other insurers, the DVLA and underwriters in order to solve any issues and will be expected to pro-actively keep customers informed of progress.
In order to excel in this role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Time management, communication and influencing skills
- Negotiation and problem solving
- Claims, insurance or motor experience desirable
- An understanding of FCA regulatory requirements and company principles
- A thorough understanding of potential risk and regards to customer fraud/anti-fraud processes used to minimise these risks.
What you will receive in return:
We provide you with 23 days annual leave, a competitive pension scheme, access to our Rewards database, which provides discounts for hundreds of retailers. We also have free onsite parking, and provide a wide range of other working benefits, such as childcare vouchers and health cash plans.
If you are passionate about working with customers and have the drive to succeed, then we want to hear from you!