Customer Relations Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Hastings Group, a FTSE 250 listed entity, is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.4 million customers in the UK, employing over 2,700 colleagues. The Group comprises two trading entities; Hastings Insurance Services Limited (trading as "Hastings Direct"), a UK retail intermediary, and Advantage Insurance Company Limited, a Gibraltar based insurance underwriter.
About the Role
Acting as a member of the Customer Relation Management team, you will lead, manage and develop the Complaints function for Hastings Direct across all sites.
You will ensure that the complaint teams respond to and resolve all customer complaints to the required quality standards and response times, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to supply the relevant information to facilitate root cause analysis.
You need to be a proven coach to ensure direct reports achieve their potential, alongside strong operational day to day management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving performance improvements so to ensure Hastings Direct leads it competitors in complaint response rates
- Accountable for effective people leadership, establishing and agreeing clear objectives with each member of the team so that there is full understanding of what is expected of them in terms of output and performance. To coach and support their development to ensure they are achieving their maximum potential. To conduct regular performance and development reviews and to communicate effectively through regular team meetings and one-to-one discussions
- To measure and monitor staff absenteeism and turnover and implement procedures to manage improvements
- Challenge working practices, deliver change and/or present options and recommendations on change and initiatives which will impact on the quality of service provided to customer and ultimately, business success.
- Assist Head of Customer Relations in the implementation and delivery of Business strategies within the Department
- Achievement and adherence to regulatory standards, with particular emphasis around Treating Customers Fairly and the FCA guidelines. To ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards and regulations at all times including Data Protection, FCA and TCF.
- To manage, implement and deliver an effective complaints process in additional areas of the business not currently covered where appropriate.
- Ability to work to tight timescales & stretching objectives
- Calm and consistent manner,
- Integrity and lawful
- Respectful and honest
- Experience of Managing a department of up to 40FTE
- A significant period working in a complaints function (essential)
- Good understanding of all call centre functions and how they inter-relate
- Good understanding of all management processes, particularly those relating to the development and performance management of the teams for which the role is responsible
What you will receive in return:
You will receive a competitive salary with car allowance, annual bonus, up to 3% contributory pension, 23 days holiday + bank holidays and Hastings Direct reward benefits. Culturally we offer a supportive, progressive and rewarding work environment where you can see the results of your efforts.
If the above sounds like you, then please do not hesitate and apply today.