Claims Customer Service Team Leader- Bexhill
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you passionate about leadership? Do you have the skills to grow people and performance? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious, rewarding and vibrant working environment? Then look no further! We are currently looking for a Claims Customer Service Team Leader to join our head office in Bexhill.
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.4million customers and employing over 2,700 colleagues at sites in Bexhill, Leicester and Newmarket. We have built our business by championing the customer by providing refreshingly straightforward service and products and offer car, motorcycle, van and home insurance directly to the public.
We now have the opportunity for a Claims Customer Service Team Leader to join us to support in creating an engaging and rewarding working environment. We are fortunate enough to be recruiting for this role following company growth and success.
Our Team Leaders:
- Lead a team of contact centre based Claims Customer Service Representatives
- With a predominantly coaching style you will lead and inspire your team to be high performing. The quality of every interaction you and your team have with customers is paramount
- You will instil a service culture that enables and empowers your team to go above and beyond every time - nothing else is more important than delivering amazing service. You will spend 90% of your time with your team - developing them and helping them be successful.
- Lead by example providing clear direction and effective leadership
- Work collaboratively with peers, other departments building one team and one business through our company culture
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- Leadership experience, preferably within a contact centre based environment
- The ability to influence and motivate colleagues
- Experience in using team performance management techniques
- Time management, problem solving and organisational skills
- Team facilitation and meeting management skills
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive a competitive salary along with up to 5% annual bonus, up to 3% contributory pension, life assurance, along with Hastings Direct discounts and reward schemes, with the opportunity to progress and develop.
If you think these sounds like you, then please apply today!