Assistant Accountant (Graduate)
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking to kick-start your career within Finance?
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.4 million customers and employing over 2,700 colleagues at sites in Bexhill, Leicester and Newmarket.
We are seeking an Accounts Assistant (Graduate) to join our dynamic, growing Finance team in 2017. The role is based at our Head Office on the South Coast in Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex.
About the role:
- Graduate trainee role which will focus on the ACCA qualification over a three year time frame where you will become a fully qualified accountant
- The role will involve structured rotations between different finance departments: Financial Accounts, Financial Reporting, Management Reporting and Planning, Shared services and Tax Take ownership of key tasks on an incremental basis
- Graduate with a 2.1 minimum qualification
- Ability to analyse, summarise and insightfully comment on data
- Numerically skilled
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong IT/software skills
What you will receive in return:
You will receive a competitive salary, fully funded study support, up to 5% bonus based on individual and company performance, pension scheme, 23 days holiday and Hastings Direct reward benefits.
We have a strong and supportive culture; we invest in people and try to make coming to work for Hastings a fun and rewarding experience.
We look forward to receiving your application.