Customer Service Representative - Resolutions
"There's a new starting salary of £19,425 to recognise the importance of skilled Complaint Handlers."
Domestic & General is transforming it's call centres! Apply now for October start dates!
- Do you pride yourself on your ability to resolve customers' queries and provide the right level of support every time?
- Do you thrive on delivering a first-class customer service?
- Does exceeding targets come naturally to you?
- Are you passionate about your performance and development?
We're looking for skilled customer service professionals dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what we do. We have a five-year plan to transform the way we work, serve our customers and take care of our colleagues - and you can help make it happen.
We know that to be successful, we need to hire the very best. That's why we have raised our basic salary to £19,425, with the opportunity to earn even more through our bonus scheme.
So, what else is changing? Here's a taster:
- Newly refurbished offices
- Attractive bonus package
- Increased annual leave
- Earning potential of up to £23,513
About the role
We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
As a Customer Support Representative for our Resolutions department, you'll be the first point of contact for customers with warranty-related complaints. As a business who is striving towards providing first time resolution for our customers, we want to ensure that their concerns are appropriately handled every time. Your main objective when you engage with our customers will be to understand, address and resolve the complaint by the end of every call.
Working in a team of up to 15 Customer Support Representatives in our Resolutions department, you'll enjoy a vibrant workplace in a fantastic city centre location.
A skilled customer service professional, you'll thrive on beating targets - but you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first. You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport.
The most successful Customer Support Representatives champion the customer voice and pride themselves on customer satisfaction. They enjoy healthy competition and achieving excellent service.
Our Customer Support Representatives will have:
- An understanding of working in a regulated environment and preferably in a resolution or complaints support role
- A passion to deliver a first-class customer service
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, targeted environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team spirit!
Working for us works for you
Here are the key benefits we offer our people:
- £19,425 starting salary
- A pay increase after six months
- Bonus earning potential of up to £2,250 per annum
- 33 days' annual leave (bank holidays are classed as normal working days)
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Discounted SKY TV and broadband packages
- Discounted warranty products
- Pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training
- Clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General product protection plan
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurants
Shift patterns will be variable and based on a 37.5 hour contract, which the Recruitment team will be happy to discuss with you should you be shortlisted for telephone interview.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
So, what are you waiting for?