TECHNICAL SALES ADVISER
- Handling customer enquiries by telephone, email and on-site at the Trade Counter
- Identifying in detail the customer’s requirements
- Providing technical and practical advice
- Securing sales
- Processing sales and purchase orders
- Processing shipments and deliveries
- Providing after-sales support
- Extensive use of in-house PC-based sales system
Southern Sheeting Supplies Ltd is a family owned roofing merchant and has been serving the needs of all areas of the roofing industry since 1979. In this time, we have firmly established ourselves as one of the country’s leading independent specialist roofing product suppliers. With a staff of over 25, operating from our two sites in East Grinstead, we distribute products in the South of England and nationwide as well as for export.
Our ideal candidate would be someone who is looking to build a career either straight from full-time education or having explored other industries and opportunities. Candidates should be open and willing to learn and to be trained and guided by our expert in-house management team.
Applicants should be:
- A good communicator both in person and on the telephone
- Pro-active and approachable
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Able to work under pressure
- A strong team player
- Professional and presentable
- Able to organise and prioritise
- Keen to achieve high personal and professional targets
Applicants will be required to have:
- Strong numeric and mathematic skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
Ideally (but not essential), we would like you to have the skills to:
- Interpret contract/project documents and BOMs
- Interpret technical construction drawings
But training will be given in these areas.
HOURS, HOLIDAY, PENSION & PAY
42 per week, Monday to Friday
28 days’ annual leave including bank and public holidays
Auto-enrolment in the Company’s Pension Scheme together with an additional employer contribution of 3% of your annual salary
£19,000 to £22,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
- COMMISSION and BONUS
The company operates a number of commission and bonus schemes rewarding personal and Company performance.
If you wish to apply, please send your current CV and/or a completed Application Form (Download here) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Contract Telesales Business jobs in East Grinstead
- Full Time Contract Telesales Construction jobs in East Grinstead
- Full Time Contract Telesales Logistics jobs in East Grinstead
- Full Time Contract Telesales Manufacturing jobs in East Grinstead
- Full Time Contract Telesales Retail jobs in East Grinstead