Business Administration Apprenticeship
Are you highly organised and interested in gaining a recognised Business Admin qualification? You will be dealing with the processing of new business applications, client requests & general maintenance of client portfolios. Dealing with all areas of the business including pensions, investments & life assurance for individual and corporate clients.
Nsure Holdings Ltd are looking to expand their existing administration team with two Level 2 Business Administration Apprentices.
Your key tasks include:
- Working as part of a professional team alongside the advisers and paraplanners to provide clients with a professional on-going Financial Planning experience
- Processing individual new business applications and tracking the progress up to completion
- Dealing with providers and clients to obtain relevant policy information and documentation
- General day to day servicing and upkeep of client’s existing business
- Dealing with clients and insurers on behalf of the advisers
- Producing accurate valuations and letters for clients
- Efficient and accurate diary management – monitoring, updating and chasing regularly
- Complying at all times with Compliance, Training & Competence, Complaints, Data Protection and office procedures
- Opening, sorting and distributing post and collection of post at the end of the day
- Answering the telephone, dealing with calls appropriately either by myself or directing the call to the appropriate member of staff or by taking accurate and detailed messages