ICT Support Technician Apprenticeship Level 2
A rare opportunity has arisen to assist with the running of the Brighton Dome and Festival. This exciting opportunity will involve providing ICT support, installing basic PC configurations and systems administration as well as continued support to the wider team.
Typical day to day duties will include:-
- Assisting with the provision of a day-to-day telephone and helpdesk support service ensuring users optimise their use of information systems.
- Assisting in maintaining suitable preventative maintenance routines for the business’ critical network hardware and applications.
- Maintaining appropriate admin documentation for Brighton Dome and Brighton Festivals ICT systems and ensure that hardware and software inventories are up to date.
- Assisting in the roll-out of new equipment, and Installing and setting up basic PC configurations across the venues and administrative offices.
- Assisting in providing ICT set-up and support to Brighton Dome and Brighton Festival’s event requirements for meetings as well as for public and private events
- Working as part of the ICT team of the Brighton Dome and Festival and to undertake any other reasonable duties requested by the Head of MIS.
- Providing effective and efficient technical and administrative support for the ICT Department assisting with ICT helpdesk tasks, event set-ups and systems and network administration.