Apprenticeship in Business Administration - Level 2
2 days left
- Full Time
Great opportunity to become an insurance professional. Working for Quality Care Insurance Services in Portslade you will provide administrative support to the New Business, Existing Business and General Insurance teams.
Working closely with the New Business Operations Manager, Existing Business Team Manager and the Head of General Insurance you will be providing a full administrative function to the Quality Care teams.
Activities will include:
- Renewal prep which involves sanctions checks, CQC reports and Flood checks.
- Sending renewal & new business documents to clients within SLA.
- Working with the Digital Marketer Apprentice on the development of social media
- All activities to be added to TAM (The Agency Manager) in a timely fashion.
- Ad hoc tasks to support projects and day-to-day queries.
- Work within FCA regulations.