Customer Service Apprenticeship
1 day left
- Full Time
Goodrick & Wyatt Ltd TA The Recycled Goods Factory are looking for an ambitious, motivated and confident individual to undertake various customer service duties to ensure customers have everything they need and are happy throughout their visit.
The purpose of an apprenticeship is to provide an individual with the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge through completing on the job training.
Your key tasks include:
- Greeting and talking to customers.
- Answering questions face-to-face, over the phone and online.
- Answer questions and maximise sales through providing good customer service within a retail environment.
- To design social media advertisements and maximize the amount of hits, chatter and sales.
- Prepare, photograph and list items across a variety of online sales platforms.
- Light lifting and cleaning of furniture and appliances.
- Working with team members in other departments where needed.
Apply for Customer Service Apprenticeship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly