Recruitment Administration Support - Part Time
Recruitment Administration Support
Pier are supporting a successful local charity in their search for a part time, experienced administrator who can support their recruitment team. This will initially be for a one month period, 3 days a week, but could be extended.
This role is essential in supporting the recruitment and training team, ensuring a high level of administrative support and processing to the charity and their employees. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to utilise their administration skills within a charity.
- To provide general office support
- Answering calls and emails
- Scheduling, attending and minuting meetings
- Organising and coordinating training
- Maintain calendars
- Processing references and security checks
- Data input and analysis
- Processing new starters
- Preparing reports
- Have experience within a similar position
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Have strong use of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Be willing to jump in with a wide variety of tasks
- Be highly organised
- Have excellent attention to detail an accuracy
This role is 3 days a week, which are flexible for initially one month but with the possibility of being extended. The role will pay between £8-9.50 per hour.
If you have the correct experience and are interested in the role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.