Senior Sales Assistant - Tonbridge
Senior Sales Assistant – Tonbridge
We have a vacancy for a Senior Sales Assistant at our branch in Tonbridge, Kent.
What you will be responsible for:
Working predominantly in the sales office, you will be proactively maximising sales and margin, negotiating prices, carrying out cash transactions, organising delivery times and notifying customers. You will also be required to work on the trade counter when required.
You will need to build strong relationships with customers, both face to face and via the telephone. You will also be required to support the branch in all aspects of customer service.
Working a 45 hour basic week, standard working hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am – 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch and Saturdays 8am – 12.30pm on a rota basis (paid at overtime rate).
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to multitask, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Personable, outgoing and a team player
- This role is ideal for a candidate with some previous experience within a Builders Merchant environment. However, if you have building materials product knowledge and sales experience gained elsewhere, along with ambition to progress within a reputable company your application will be considered
What you will receive:
In return for your hard work, we offer an excellent benefit package including the following: a highly competitive rate of pay, a monthly bonus scheme, annual profit related pay, pension, discounted staff purchasing, WPA healthcare, long service benefits and uniform.
Parker Building Supplies are accredited by Investors in People, we offer multiple skills training allowing you to perform in a variety of roles to develop your career in merchanting and customer service.
Apply for Senior Sales Assistant - Tonbridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly