Sussex Recruitment is seeking an experienced Operations Coordinator where you will be accountable for all the operational administration aspects of the service contract with one of their key accounts. You will be accountable for managing all the operations delivery aspects for this contract.
Responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will need to be a polished individual in the areas of Relationship Management (both internal & external), comfortable communicating and influencing remote workers ‘through the line’ and using creative and innovate thinking to enhance the profitability and client satisfaction elements of this contract.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Proven experience in an operations and contract/account management background.
- Excellent organisation, planning and project management skills.
- Fully PC literate with full Microsoft package (particularly MS Excel).
- High levels of financial and commercial awareness and experience.
- Strong team builder
- Strong customer service focus.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong, assertive influencing skills.
- Proactivity and persistence.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- German and/or Spanish speaker would be desirable but not essential.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.