Technical Customer Service Specialist
My client in Burgess Hill is recruiting for a Technical Customer Service Advisor to work 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30am-6pm. (These shifts will vary week to week, so you will need to be flexible.)
This company offers excellent support and you will be trained for up to 6 weeks before you start the position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company, who have won awards for being a top employer in the UK.
- Taking inbound queries via telephone and email in relation to a specific product
- Offering support and advice or escalating where necessary
- Processing orders
- Extensive database management
- Building strong working relationships
- Strong customer service background ideally in handling calls
- A background in support for either a product or a service
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- IT literate
There is free parking onsite, along with a subsidised restaurant and gym, and many other benefits.
Please apply today or call Daisy or Autumn at Pier - Brighton for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.