Sussex Recruitment are seeking an Admissions Manager to efficiently manage the admissions office for this highly successful Summer School.
You will be responsible for the following areas;
- Enquiries – monitoring response times and ensure all information is accurate to enable as many enrolments as possible.
- Admissions management – oversee enrolment and admissions procedures for an accurate booking process and to maintain excellent levels of customer service.
- Marketing and promotions – ensuring prospective parents and agents have full information on the summer school courses.
- Processing enrolments and payments.
- Manage and train admissions staff.
- Undertake ‘on call’ duty during Summer School as an emergency contact.
You will have previous office based experience and hold a relevant qualification with a secretarial, business administration or marketing qualification with good skills within typing, data entry and MS Office applications. Ideally you will have previous experience of working within a summer school environment and speak at least one foreign language (written and Spoken).
Please note due to location you will require your own transport.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.