Social / Digital Account Director
Every day we inspire people to change their behaviour and make better healthy decisions. From the food they eat, to the products they put on their skin, and from the medicines they take to the routines they adopt to prevent or manage long-term illness. Now, due to exponential growth, we are looking for an Account Director to offer digital and social consultancy within our award-winning organisation.
You will be responsible for managing a range of social media and digital projects, developing proposals and helping to prepare and deliver digital and integrated pitches.
To be considered for this role you will need to be:
- A strategic thinker with significant experience in developing integrated, multi-channel social and digital campaigns
- Comfortable with all the major social media platforms, including the functionalities of paid for and organic growth
- Highly organised, with extensive experience of successfully managing multiple large-scale projects concurrently
- Someone who has a keen eye for detail and precision, with an enquiring mind and high quality standards of work
- Able to think quickly and react rapidly and good naturedly to changing and evolving requirements
- A team player and self-starter who can quickly hit the ground running
- Comfortable explaining complex technical details to non-technical teams and clients
- Creating and driving client social media and digital strategy across a range of clients - advising them on how to tackle key business challenges
- Managing the day-to-day project flow, ensuring projects are kept on-schedule and on-budget
- Writing, interrogating and communicating briefs
- Building relationships with key client contacts with a view to better understanding their business needs and challenges
- Supporting account teams across integrated, multi-channel campaigns – working with colleagues to incorporate planning and insight, paid search, content outreach, community management, traditional media relations and analytics
- Writing detailed proposals and technical documents
- Reporting on campaign performance against KPIs, by utilising tools and software such as Google Analytics to gain performance insight.
- Staying breadth of the latest developments in social media/content industry and the ever-evolving role of social/digital/content in the health sector - implementing this knowledge where appropriate.
- Min. 6 years’ experience in a digital or social media role
- A good understanding of digital technology
- Experience in using digital analytics packages (GA is essential)
- An experienced team leader, who is passionate about training and supporting their team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – both written and verbal – and a confident presenter in front of clients, senior team members and the wider business
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to approach and challenge objectives from a strategic point of view
- Expert understanding of at least two of the following: Paid Media, eCRM, Digital Analytics, Website Design and Build (including UX) or Social Media
In return you will receive a very competitive benefits package (London benchmarked salaries, competitive annual leave, private healthcare and lots more). You will also be part of the Pegasus family, where our values-based approach and award winning ‘people culture’ will ensure that your happiness at work is our priority. But most importantly, you get the opportunity to really make a difference: ‘Inspiring healthy decisions’ is the only rule. We want to say “we did that” about some of the industry’s most exciting work that really changes people’s lives for the better. If you do too then we’d love to hear from you.
PRCA Awards Specialist Consultancy of the Year 2016
PR Week Awards Specialist Consultancy of the Year 2016
Communiqué Consultancy of the Year 2016
SABRE Global Healthcare Consultancy of the Year 2016
SABRE EMEA Healthcare Consultancy of the Year 2016
An Ashfield Company, part of UDG Healthcare Plc