Real Time Customer Champion- Bexhill
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focussed general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.5 million customers and employing over 3000 colleagues at sites in Bexhill and Leicester.
Due to our success we now have opportunities in our Real Time Team at our seaside office in Bexhill. As part of the Real Time team, you will be an integral part of the claims organisation and performance. You will be responsible for managing colleague schedules and skill priorities to ensure customers are routed smoothly into the operation, reaching the appropriately skilled colleague first time.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Production of daily and weekly operational plans, flagging any operational pressure points and taking corrective action where necessary as well as Produce near term (day-by-day and week-by-week) analysis of operational delivery, with recommendations for change and improvement
- Monitoring and amending colleague schedules to ensure that all activities are planned at the most appropriate times, and providing recommendations about scheduling to improve Service Levels
- Management and monitoring of the telephony queues, reprioritising skills where necessary to ensure consistent performance across all call types, and consistent with or better than our daily plans.
- Influencing all colleagues to reduce instances of non-adherence, leading with emotional intelligence and a coaching style.
- Real Time and near term decision making to ensure colleague operational focus areas are matched to customer demand
- Work collaboratively with the leadership team to ensure resource is allocated appropriately between front and back office activity.
In order to be considered for this role you will have/be:
- Real Time or Scheduling experience
- Experience of working in a busy contact centre
- Knowledge of core contact centre management metrics
- Experience using Telephony systems/tools (including Avaya CMS)
- Experience using Workforce Planning systems (Avaya Impact 360)
- Demonstrable knowledge of excel
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive a competitive salary along with up to 5% annual bonus, up to 3% contributory pension, life assurance, along with Hastings Direct discounts and reward schemes, with the opportunity to progress and develop your career. We can are also able to consider flexible working.
If this sounds like you then please don't hesitate and apply today!