In House Recruitment Consultant
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.5 million customers and employing over 3,000 colleagues at sites in Bexhill and Leicester. We are seeking a Recruitment Consultant on a 6 month fixed term contract to join our dynamic HR team. The role is based in our new Leicester City Centre Office.
Some of the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
* Senior level stakeholder management- sharing where we are against hiring targets, bringing ideas to the table on improvements and promoting successes
* Promoting the recruitment team capabilities and successes
* Leading and developing direct reports (x2)
* Develop and maintain relationships with universities, job centre and other key suppliers
* Support TL's with ensuring they are prepared for assessment centres, team leader recruitment training, observations
* Accountability for ensuring candidates files are regularly audited and complete
* Running events such Open Days, Career Fairs etc
* Coordinating media campaigns
We are offering a competitive starting salary with additional benefits to include: 23 days holiday, up to 5% company bonus, discounts off Hastings Direct products, a company pension scheme and exclusive Hastings Direct Rewards. If you are passionate about working with people and have the drive to succeed, then we want to hear from you!