LGV Cat C (Class 2) Driver - The Best Connection
Job Reference: CWDART18T
Salary: £10.62 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection, One of the largest specialist suppliers of flexible workforce solutions are currently recruiting for a highly motivated LGV Cat C Class 2 driver to work for a nationally recognised blue chip company.
Currently seeking a Class 2 Cat C HGV Driver to fill a position in Redhill. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 2 Cat C HGV Licence and must have FULL CPC and digital tacho card.
WHAT WE NEED - Your role as Cat C Class 2 HGV Driver
- Driving an Cat C Class 2 HGV Driver to carry out deliveries of beer barrels, spirits and wines to various pubs and clubs around the South East region (Inc London)
- Carry out daily vehicle checks: - tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Deliveries to be carried out with a team of drivers mates to assist you.
- Role involves a lot of heavy lifting due to the nature of good being delivered at the time.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
ABOUT YOU - What we need from you as a Cat C Class 2 HGV Driver
- Cat C Class 2 HGV License (Newly qualified also)
- Experience not essential as assessments and training will be provided
- No more than 9 points on licence accepted
- Working from Monday to Friday With start times normally from 0600 but occasionally can be as early as 0400
- Can also include working Saturdays during Peak periods
- Pay rate for the role is based on a 10 hour day at £10.62 per hour. £106.20 per shift
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Training Provided
Please call Mike or Amar on 01293 515333 to apply.