Piper Ward at Crawley Hospital is looking an experienced Registered Nurse to join their welcoming, friendly, enthusiastic, person centred team as a Ward Sister. The ward provides Multi-disciplinary led rehabilitation (including Stroke rehabilitation) and sub-acute care to local residents as well as managing complex discharges. The ward has a dementia friendly environment. If you want to work with a team who are happy, proactive, caring, patient and carer orientated, have a creative problem solving holistic approach and are keen to develop and support team members then this is the job for you.
We are currently developing Band 4 Assistant Practitioners, have an embedded Care Certificate for our Healthcare Assistants and provide clinical placements for Nursing and Therapy Students as well as those Returning to Practice across our 3 wards at Crawley Hospital.
Facilities on site include a restaurant, nursery and library. There are good public transport services.
In return we can offer you:
• Flexible working patterns
• Supportive learning environment
• Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities for continuing professional development including mentorship and academic modules
• Commitment to and support for your wellbeing
• NHS Pension Scheme
• NHS discount and salary sacrifice schemes, including childcare vouchers
Working on Piper Ward will be an opportunity for you to use your existing skills, gain new ones and be part of a great team. Apply now!