Customer Service Advisor
Do you want to work somewhere that puts their customers first? Want to be part of a busy and friendly team who work together to get the job done? Fancy a career change for 2019?
If you want to join an organisation that is really going places and you want to be a part of the journey then why not join us as a Customer Service Advisor.
As a Customer Service Advisor at Southern Housing Group you will be assisting customers to feel safe and supported in their home. Our customers are important to us and we provide an easy access service which aims to resolve their query at first contact.
As a team we deliver high quality customer service to ensure that our customer’s queries are responded to in a timely manner while maintaining an excellent quality. We work in a collaborative environment, where there is always something to learn and you are empowered to make decisions.
We are always looking for opportunities to continually improve, so as well as an induction programme there are further training opportunities to allow us to provide the best possible service for our customers.
It really is an exciting time to join, so if you are:
- A confident communicator with an engaging personality
- Focussed and driven to achieve the best outcomes for our customers and the business
- Able to embrace a resilient and proactive approach to tasks
- Happy to act on your own initiative, make decisions and do the right thing.
- Capable of prioritising a varying workload, across different platforms
- Calm under pressure and able to deal with challenging situations
- Someone who wants to live and work to the Groups values; We Work Together, We do the Right Thing and We get things Done
What we’ll offer you
- A salary starting at £19,000 per annum with the chance for skills based salary progression
- A comprehensive three week induction training course and ongoing development programme
- 23 days holidays plus public holidays. We also close between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3 days bonus!
- A great pension scheme
- The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
- Flexible working
- Employee referral scheme
- Cash claim-back on medical treatments
- Travel to work loan
- Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, critical illness and travel insurance
We operate a rotating shift pattern working a 35 hour week so shifts will vary between:
08:00am and 04.00pm 09:00am and 05:00pm 12:00pm and 08:00pm
Southern Housing Group is one of the largest housing associations in southern England and has a well-established reputation as a successful business with social objectives. We provide housing of all different types of customers who live in our almost 30,000 properties. With more than 900 colleagues, we’re an organisation that’s going places.
Please be aware that due to the nature and sensitivities of some of our roles we are not always able to consider applications from Southern Housing Group residents.
For this role, successful candidates will be subject to a basic DBS check. This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please include a supporting statement explaining how your skills and experience meet the criteria of the job description and person specification.
More searches like this
- Business Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Horsham
- Care Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Horsham
- Social Care Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Horsham
- Construction Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Horsham
- Building Services Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Horsham