Kitchen Assistant work available in Partridge Green for an established food production company.
Due to the location own transport is essential but parking is available onsite
Kitchen Assistant Duties:
- Preparation of various food items
- Maintaining kitchen equipment and cleaning down throughout shift
- Following Chef's directions
- You will need some flexibility with working hours as shift times can change
Kitchen Assistant Experience:
- Experience within a working kitchen or food production setting is beneficial
- Candidates must be able to lift items up to 20kg in order to move stock
Hours - 2 shifts available. 7 am to 4 pm or 5 pm to 12 am.
Pay - £8 - £8.50 per hour, higher pay rate achieved by demonstrated kitchen skills and experience
To find out more information please contact Rebecca or Demi at The Best Connection Worthing.