LGV Cat C+E Class 1 Driver
The Best Connection Worthing are recruiting on behalf of our client based in the Bognor Regis for an LGV Cat C+E Class 1 Driver for Ad Hoc or full time ongoing work. Ad Hoc work will start in March, Ongoing work beginning of March so Inductions need to take place ASAP.
You will be required to move stock between 2 sites that are all forklifted on and off, so no need for any manual work except opening and closing the vehicle curtain.
You will be required to have:
- Class 1 (Cat C+E) Licence
- Full CPC (DQC) card
- Digital Tacho card
- Good knowledge and understanding of Tacho Laws
- Good Geographical knowledge
Hours of work:
- These can vary depending on shift, these are either 06:00 to 14:30 or 14:30 to 23:00.
- Rates are £10.60ph days and £12.15 back shift. Overtime premiums on Overtime, Saturdays and bank holidays.
- Accrual Holiday Pay
- Full training and assessment day provided (1 day Assessment and 2 days Shadowing another driver)
- PPE Provided
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please contact Lauren or Michael in the Worthing Branch.