Kitchen Porter/Service Assistant
Candidates will be required to work afternoons and early evenings as a Kitchen Porter.
3:00 pm to 7:30 pm on Mondays and Tuesdays
2:30 pm to 5:30 pm on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Total 18 hours £8.75 per hour up to 5pm & £9.10 after 5pm.
Candidates can work Saturdays as a service assistant (optional)
8.30am to 1.30pm and 5.30pm to 7.30pm - 7hrs at £9.10 per hour
Total of both positions = 25hrs
This is a term time position (40 weeks, paid pro rata)
There will be opportunities for overtime.
Uniform and footwear will be provided by the School
For more information please contact email@example.com
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The School is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Kitchen Porter/Service Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Education Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Uckfield
- Secondary Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Uckfield
- Hospitality & Catering Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Uckfield
- Cleaner Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Uckfield
- Kitchen Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Uckfield