Vauxhall Service Advisor
Do you have experience in a customer service role? You may have motor industry experience and want to work for a Vauxhall Main Dealer. Or you have experience in a different sector and find the motor industry an exciting prospect. We have just the role for you!
We are looking for Service Advisor to join our busy Vauxhall Service Department in Chichester.
Reporting to the Retail Operator, you will be a well-organised individual who thrives in a challenging environment, always wanting to achieve and perform at your very best.
- Welcoming customers to our Service Department;
- Taking customer bookings over the phone, email and in person;
- Preparing jobs cards before customer arrival;
- Provide exceptional customer service, ensuring customers are offered courtesy vehicles or our collection and delivery service;
- Liaise with the workshop technicians to keep track of the vehicle’s progress, regularly updating our customers and ensuring it is ready for collection when agreed;
- Invoice preparation and presentation;
- Advising customers if potential extra work is required, providing a explanation and quotation;
- Liaise with our Sales Department for stock preparation and ongoing maintenance;
- Advise on regular routine vehicle servicing and maintenance;
- Explain the benefits of a Frosts Service Plan to our customers and encouraging them to purchase;
- Checking for any outstanding Vauxhall warranty campaigns;
- Listen, understand and confidently report the customer’s specific mechanical requirements to our technicians;
- Developing your knowledge of vehicle maintenance every day to provide advice and insight to our customers;
- General administration associated with a busy Service Department.
We are incredibly proud of our customer survey satisfaction results. You will therefore be proud to provide an outstanding experience for our customers and create a positive lasting impression.
Key skills and attributed:
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional commitment to customer care
- Excellent verbal skills
- Pride in tasks undertaken and completed
- Quick but efficient
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time keeper and punctual
- Experience using Pinnacle DMS is highly desired but not essential
Hours of work:
Your hours of work will be:
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 1:00pm (on rota 1 in 3)
A full driving licence is required for this role
This will be discussed at interview stage and dependent on previous experience