3 days left
- Full Time
Hastings Direct are rapidly becoming a force to be reckoned with within the insurance market, and we put our growth down to being agile, fast moving and being passionate about data and analytics.
The purpose of the role is to provide analytical insight on claims and counter-fraud performance, thereby enabling the business to deliver competitive prices to customers and achieve our vision of 1 in 10 by 2020.
To achieve this you will be proactive in identifying opportunities and solving these through a combination of quantitative analysis and business insight. You will also be comfortable working with senior stakeholder to both develop solutions and critically analyse the performance of initiatives previously deployed.
An inquisitive nature, coupled with strong analytical and problem solving skills are essential for the role.
Within this role you will:
· Identify opportunities to reduce operational and indemnity spend. Create proposals and recommendations
· Deliver regular management information with actionable insight
· Identify and report on trends in performance across Claims and Counter fraud
· Provide ad hoc information and insight to internal stakeholders
In order to excel in this role you will need:
· Education to degree level (preferably mathematically based) or strong experience in analysing data
· Strong numeracy and IT skills, with a genuine passion for data
· The desire to take ownership, apply your insights and make things happen
· Good communication skills; written and verbal
· Confidence to express opinions and challenge at a senior level
· Excellent attention to detail
· A highly competitive salary and an attractive benefits package. This includes the opportunity to work from home, up to two days per week.
· A friendly, dynamic and flexible environment with a test-and-learn culture
· Structured career path that rewards achievements and focuses on development
· Broad exposure to senior management and ability to contribute to real change
Hastings Group, a FTSE 250 listed entity, is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.6 million customers in the UK, employing over 3,000 colleagues. The Group comprises two trading entities; Hastings Insurance Services Limited (trading as “Hastings Direct”), a UK retail intermediary, and Advantage Insurance Company Limited, a Gibraltar based insurance underwriter.
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.