CRM Database and Reporting Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity for a CRM Database and Reporting Manager to join our Digital & Marketing team, leading our strategic transformation of the CRM database to enable the optimisation of our customer communications.
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've doubled our customer base in just three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues.
It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way.
Working alongside key stakeholders across all of our Hastings brands and products, this role is primarily responsible for driving us forward with the required technical solutions and customer insights aligned to our acquisition, Inlife and retention strategy.
You will use customer data to help build customer journeys that deliver measurable insight to drive our direct marketing success. This role is based in our Bexhill head office, down by the sea on the South Coast but allows for flexible working from home or our London office at Cannon Street.
This individual will be accountable for:
- Working with the CRM team to develop and deliver successful CRM programmes.
- Developing a robust and user friendly CRM capability, ensuring the smooth delivery of communications by email and other channels, managing all aspects of the data processing, data management and data feeds.
- Working with IT and vendors to shape our infrastructure to support a SCV as part of an integrated real-time communications system.
- Analysing rich consumer data sources to make strategic recommendations for marketing activities.
- Identifying customer insights and segmentation opportunities to drive growth and other KPIs
- Developing regular campaign and KPI reporting.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Significant database marketing and data processing experience within a direct marketing environment.
- Proven experience working with SQL and Bluevenn platforms or similar
- Strong analytical and reporting skills including the development of segmentation, profiles & data manipulation and mining.
- Significant database management and experience of effective running of databases.
As a growing business this role is critical to our delivery and success, it will be exciting, busy, varied and challenging so a roll sleeves up, hands-on approach is an absolute must.
- Natural problem solver who communicates effectively to all stakeholders.
- This is a dynamic, fast paced working environment – candidates should be comfortable working within that setting and demonstrate a proactive working style.
- Great attention to detail – systematic approach to managing your workload.
- Embraces opportunities to develop and learn – shows a great level of self-awareness and drive.
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
- Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexible working opportunities working 1-2 days a week from home
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- £5k Car Allowance
- 27 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
- Discounted rail travel
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.