Are you looking to work for a busy, vibrant and exciting company that offer a niche and interesting catalogue of parts and components? Do you have a strong working knowledge of the warehouse environment and want to expand your skill set?
If yes to the above then we have just the role for you...
Responsible for both Stock Control and Distribution this role will require you to maintain accurate inventory levels and provide an efficient goods in/out service to their niche customer base. With on-site parking and local public transport links this company is easily accessible.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in stock control and/or goods in/out
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literacy (training will be given on specific programs wherever required)
- Flexibility - the ability to e.g. start work early on occasion due to large deliveries, help in other areas/departments of the Company or carry out other reasonable requests, if required
If you would like to be considered for this brand new role then please apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.