Wellbeing Hub Office Administrator - Crawley - Temporary Position
**Immediate Start - 2 week placement**
ENHANCED DBS REQUIRED!
Support the Wellbeing Team to deliver excellent engagement and communications to support full implementation of the Employee Wellbeing Strategy and make real the vision for a healthy workplace where everyone feels their health and wellbeing is supported.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Administration of wellbeing initiatives, including the organisation of meetings and venues.
* Communication of information and updates as required
* First point of contact for employees accessing the Wellbeing Hub, providing professional, friendly, timely and effective triage and access onto appropriate pathway.
* Provide administrative services for the Wellbeing Hub
* Supports Wellbeing projects and other ad hoc pieces of work as required
* Management of Wellbeing Hub meetings and associated documentation.
* Update wellbeing pathways to ensure quick and easy access in order to appropriately signpost staff to the most appropriate pathway.
* Research and recommend new pathways as required.
* Record all contacts and update databases for wellbeing contacts and activity.
* Liaise with suppliers, placing orders and raise purchase requisitions for the team.
* Provision of information employees and managers. By definition this is confidential and of a sensitive nature.
* Tact and emotional intelligence need to be demonstrated at all times.
* The work requires knowledge of a broad range of procedures and practices the majority of which can impact on employee health and wellbeing.
* Resolves queries regarding Wellbeing policy processes.
* Diary management, to include arranging team meetings, 1:1s, and maintenance of bring forward list to ensure future items are not overlooked.
* The post holder may be required to propose changes to practices and procedures for own area.
* Responsible for office equipment, stock ordering and managing office consumables. Use SBS purchasing system on behalf of team.
* The work requires occasional concentration where the work pattern is unpredictable. Concentration is required for answering enquiries.
* Maintenance of Wellbeing record systems. This includes all wellbeing activity.
* Maintain weekly movement record for team.
* Collate, respond and prepare briefing papers for Freedom of Information Requests within timeframe
* Assist in the collation of sickness monitoring and reporting in collaboration with the Workforce Information/ESR Coordinator.
* Ensuring systems are updated to enable collation of the End of Month (EOM) Reporting processes.
* Prepare and send correspondence on behalf of
* Wellbeing team as directed.
* Working within relevant policies and procedures post holder will have access to supervisor / manager.
* Undertake any other work commensurate with the grade of the post.
What you'll need
* GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
* Educated to NVQ level 3,
* Vocational Qualifications level 3, GCE AS and A level,
* What particular knowledge should the candidate already have?
* Data Protection, Information Governance and confidentiality
Secretarial/ administrative experience gained working as part of a team, using own initiative and requiring minimal supervision.
* Good keyboard skills, numerate and able to prepare and present statistical data clearly and accurately
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
* Ability to take and produce notes
* Experience of using and maintaining office systems
* Ability to communicating with staff at all levels of an organisation and demonstrating appropriate level of tact or diplomacy
* Experience of dealing with patients/ clients and dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
* Demonstrate effective organisational ability over a wide range of tasks - filing, diary management, record keeping.
What you'll receive
* An exciting, interesting temporary assignment
* Accrued holiday pay
* Competitive pay
Are you a confident Administrator ready for your next challenge, then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Apply for Welfare Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business Health & Safety Contract Full Time jobs in Crawley
- Care Health & Safety Contract Full Time jobs in Crawley
- Social Care Health & Safety Contract Full Time jobs in Crawley
- Finance Health & Safety Contract Full Time jobs in Crawley
- Business Services Health & Safety Contract Full Time jobs in Crawley