Construction Services Administrator – Permanent - B&CE
- Full Time
Construction Services Administrator – Permanent
Category: Customer Service
Contact Email: email@example.com
Our Construction Services Team is growing and we now have another fantastic opportunity for a strong Administrator to join us, providing customer focussed support to both internal and external customers. We are looking for individuals with strong attention to detail and an enthusiastic approach to their work.
The role will support the two main streams of activity within the Construction Services area of Charitable Trust and Occupational Health. The Administrator will provide comprehensive and pro-active administrative support to a very high standard.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working within a close team you’ll be responsible for ensuring that all Construction Services area functions are delivered in a timely and efficient manner meeting agreed SLAs.
· Handling incoming and outbound calls for the area which could be internal or external.
· Provide administration support to the Construction Services department.
· Develop collaborative working and build positive relationships with clients (from the Construction Industry), customers and colleagues
· Working closely with the Charitable Trust Team to provide guidance, signposting and case management for all claimants, ensuring the B&CE Trust provides support and appropriate solutions for existing and past construction workers in need of assistance and/or help.
If you're right for this role
· You will have previous experience of working within an administrative role with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· You will have excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
· Strong organisational skills and time management.
· Proven ability to deal sensitively with enquiries and maintain confidentiality at all times.
· You will be a motivated self-starter with a positive and proactive attitude to all challenges.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.
To speak with someone further about this role, please apply today.