Customer Service Manager – Construction Services (12 month FTC) - B&CE
- Full Time
Customer Service Manager – Construction Services (12 month FTC)
Hours: Full Time
Category: Customer Service
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a pending secondment we have a fantastic opportunity for a 12 month FTC within our Construction Services Team for an experienced Customer Service Manager ensuring the smooth operation of the administration and customer service function. Working with a great team of people, ensuring the department continues to develop and grow at a really exciting time in our history.
Having previously had solid experience around managing a team of customer service professionals some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring all Charitable Trust and Constructing Better Health Services are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Managing, leading and developing the team, work processes, workload, and resources effectively and efficiently in order to achieve optimum capacity, agreed service levels and the department’s overall objectives.
- Actively contribute to the growth and development of the function.
- Contribute to delivering market leading customer service to all incoming contacts that supports the Group’s business activities.
- Apply, embed and record Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) culture and principles in area of responsibility.
- Manage staff deployment to meet the team’s workflow ensuring optimum capacity levels are met.
If you're right for this role:
- Having worked within the Occupational Health/Construction Industry would be really beneficial for this role.
- Previous solid experience in Customer Service and team management ensuring achievement of agreed objectives and KPIs that are specific to the customer/regulators.
- You will have proven ability to analyse information, make decisions and apply solutions.
- You will preferably have a professional qualification in management skills e.g. NVQ in Management, Level 3 or relevant business degree.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with sound knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Any previous experience of working within Healthcare or with Charitable Trusts would be highly advantageous.