IT Support Engineer - B&CE
- Full Time
IT Support Engineer
Type: 3 month temporary contract
Contact Email: email@example.com
Have you recently worked in an IT service role and now looking for a new temporary assignment? Do you have excellent IT skills with strong SCCM experience in packaging software and producing client environment builds?
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since. We provide simple, good value products and services and our first class support and customer service has won many awards. Read on to find out more and apply…
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working within a close team you’ll be responsible for the following duties:
- To ensure and manage hardware platforms that are in line with company security standards and procedures.
- Take ownership of all service desk requests in regards to configuration, testing, deployment and hand-over of IT equipment.
- Implement new hardware devices onto the corporate network that are fit for purpose and support the business needs.
- Create policies, procedures and workflows to manage the IT refresh cycle and disposal of equipment.
- Apply and uphold a strong service delivery ethos ensuring that it surpasses the customer’s expectations.
- Manage the accuracy, integrity and security of data being released from the IT department.
- Responsible for cross training and supporting client services with SCCM support.
If you're right for this role
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Previously worked in a dynamic IT Service Desk environment and a strong SCCM administrator
- Proven experience with dealing direct with customers, and providing a high level of service support
- Skills in producing packages and deploying using SCCM
- Able to build and patch knowledge of Microsoft Windows systems – Client and Servers
- Broad knowledge of Infrastructure and service methodologies
- Proven experience in dealing directly with 3rd party suppliers
- In-depth knowledge of emerging technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- ITIL qualified (Desirable)
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.