Quality Assurance Adviser - B&CE
- Full Time
Quality Assurance Adviser
Type: Maternity Contract – 1 year FTC
Salary: Up to £28,000
Category: operations, complaints, QA
Contact Email: email@example.com
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since. We now have an opportunity available as a Quality Assurance Adviser on a 1 year fixed term contract and seeking an experienced candidate with excellent financial services qualifications who is able to make a difference from day one. Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you’re keen to learn, develop your career and do great things – you’re looking in the right place.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working within a close team you’ll be responsible for the following duties:
- Collate, check and analyse data in relation to quality standards and competency levels and to support continuous improvement.
- Ensure T&C consistency in all operational business areas, including quality sampling and performance management.
- Introduce regular knowledge checks across all operational business areas.
- Gauge levels of risk, raise concerns and identify improvements and controls.
- Support the FCA Treating Customers Fairly guidelines, to minimise risk to B&CE and Customers.
- Ensure consistent training happens across all operational business areas.
If you're right for this role
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Previous experience of quality sampling and standards from a financial services background.
- Certificate in Financial Administration CF1 and either FA2 or PMI Level 3 or equivalent.
- Experience of writing training or process manuals, leading change and continuous improvement.
- PC Literate and ability to use Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail, planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply information.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.