Junior Database Administrator - B&CE
- Full Time
Providing assistance and support to the DBA to perform the basic operations of database maintenance, support and administration tasks. You will be able to learn all the technologies related to database management and administration. Actively contributing to the achievement of the IT department’s overall objectives.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Assist in installation, configuration and upgrading of SQL server database software.
- Perform daily SQL monitoring on jobs and maintenance work.
- Perform SQL permission requests from Developers and BI team.
- Monitor all SQL jobs in production and test instances and report the failures
If you're right for this role:
- You will be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
- You will have previous experience of working across Microsoft environments with Database administration and optimisation.
- You will have some SQL Server database operating experience.
- You will be able to organise and prioritise your own work activities and work cohesively as part of a busy team.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.
Apply for Junior Database Administrator - B&CE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly