UX/UI Designer - B&CE
- Full Time
We are looking for a talented UX/UI designer to join our Digital team based at our Crawley office. You will be tasked with delivering across the entire design process, from understanding current user interactions and frustrations, developing solutions and then turning them into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces
Key responsibilities for this role:
You will have a range of responsibilities but some will be:
- Attend workshops and gather data that will help you identify and understand the problem that needs solving.
- Create and showcase concepts that challenge your colleagues, giving you the opportunity to influence and educate.
- Design and develop journey maps and IA
- Produce lo-fi wireframes to showcase the proposed journey and interaction design.
- Craft user interfaces. Balance pixel perfect attention to detail with business requirements. You will build powerful and engaging experiences, putting user centred design at the heart of everything you produce.
- Optimise our online experience by making continuous, incremental improvements, keeping the website aligned with emerging UI/UX trends and standards.
If you're right for this role:
- You will have a deep understanding of UI/UX design theory, and principles of user-centred interaction design for the web
- You will have excellent skills with design and prototyping software (e.g. Adobe CS, Axure, Invision, Balsamic etc.)
- You will have solid working knowledge of HTML/CSS including creating responsive designs
- You will have a portfolio demonstrating expert use of typography, colour, imagery, grid systems, user flows, interaction design
- You will have proven ability to create simple, yet pixel-perfect solutions to complex problems, putting users at the heart of everything you do.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.
Apply for UX/UI Designer - B&CE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly