MI Reporting Executive - B&CE
- Full Time
Start a career at B&CE
Are you a data translator? Do you enjoy translating data into engaging visualisations and interactive reports? We are seeking a MI Reporting Executive for our growing MI Reporting team. The purpose of this role is to execute the monthly & quarterly reports for the business governance boards and senior leadership. In return we can offer you excellent benefits and progression within a growing organisation. Are you interested? Please read on for further details…
In a word
The MI Reporting Executive is primarily responsible for executing the monthly & quarterly reports for the business governance boards and senior leadership. This role will be responsible for translating data into engaging visualisations and interactive reports to be used in decision-making at all levels.
Initially, the MI Reporting Executive will help support the MI, Reporting & Insights Manager in reviewing and redesigning current reporting to generate a clear understanding of key drivers, risks/opportunities, and messages.
The MI Reporting Executive will then support the data analyst in providing continuous development of existing dashboards to meet business requirements. The MI Reporting Executive will also help the data analyst to ensure the timely delivery of dashboard solutions and the resolution of design issues and risks
The MI Reporting Executive will keep a close eye on the data and if needed identify any potential issues with the data quality and work closely with the Data Steward to ensure the MI information needed for reporting is accurate.
Reporting to the MI, Reporting & Insights Manager, you’ll be responsible for;
· Deliver senior-level company reporting, starting with redesigning and restructuring the current reports
· Support the MI, Reporting & Insights Manager by gathering requirements, identify of data gaps, and aid in the creation of new/modified report templates and build reporting solutions
· Analyse large sets of data and derive learnings and insights from them
· Work effectively across various teams/customers, building strong working relationships with reporting and analytics end users and IT
· Work with the MI, Reporting & Insights Manager as well as the wider business to define and establish the decision frameworks that facilitates clear decision making, taking into account all meaningful data, information and expert knowledge
If you’re right for this role:
- Proven ability in data report definition, design, and development to optimise for speed of comprehension
- Strong experience developing dashboards, specifically, skills in self-service report development and in building high quality dashboard design / visualisations
- Ability to source data from multiple strategic sources, work with large data sets to integrate them into a single source view/report/dataset
- Ability to understand core business needs that drive reporting requirements, outline project timelines and processes to deliver quality solutions
- Ability to effectively and thoroughly document requirements
- Experience with PowerBI and delivering automated reporting solutions and analytics dashboards to track business metrics
- Strong analytical skills, to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information
We are a disability committed employer, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment process.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit – we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career