Commis Chef – Hot Kitchen – Jeanie Marshal Foods
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity for somebody who is reliable, committed and has a genuine interest in a career in catering.
Is this you?
- Eligible to live and work in the UK (full working visa)
- Good communicational skills
- Have a can-do attitude
- Can supply employment references upon request
- Ideally live locally
We offer: -
- A safe and friendly working environment
- Full time employment
- Continued training
- Starting £8.75p per annum
- 20 days paid holiday
- Uniform provided
- Hours – straight shifts
You’ll join an established company who believes in making good food using good ingredients, locally sourced wherever possible. All our products are handmade, and we pride ourselves on being very culinary based working with several Michelin star chefs which allows us to stay on trend.
You will; -
- Be positive and flexible in your work
- Have an attention to detail
- Previous catering experience an advantage, but not necessary, if you have a positive attitude and are willing to learn
- Prepare and produce food, following instructions
- Be keen to develop your skills and gain experience
- Be practical, creative, energetic and passionate
- Love working in a team to fulfil the company’s vision
What happens next?
Send in your CV/letter of application, which we will review and if you are suitable you will be contacted and invited for an interview and possible trial.